Greater Specialty Scrollblade (Sp): Choose a school of magic for which you have taken the specialty scrollblade arcane discovery. You add an effect to your strikes with scrollblades of the chosen school, as follows. The save against one of these effects is equal to 10 + the scrollblade's effective enhancement bonus + the wizard's Intelligence modifier.
- Abjuration: Lowers enemy's SR by 5 for 1 round unless it makes a Will save. This decrease does not stack with itself, and only applies to spells cast by the scrollmaster.
- Conjuration: Glitterdust blinds the struck enemy for 1 round unless the enemy makes a Will save.
- Divination: Reveals Intelligence score of struck enemy. Unless enemy makes a Will save, you detect 1 of its surface thoughts.
- Enchantment: Enemy must make a Will save or be dazed for 1 round.
- Evocation: Enemy takes 1d6 fire damage, plus 1d6 fire damage per 5 wizard levels (Reflex half).
- Illusion: Enemy must make a Will save or become fascinated for 1 minute.
- Necromancy: Enemy must make a Fortitude save or become fatigued for 1 minute.
- Transmutation: Enemy must make a Will save or become staggered for 2 rounds.